It’s chocolate , don’t use your brain . Period.
It really amazes me how people can associate chocolate with guilt . Out of all the emotions a human brain can experience , relating chocolate to guilt is just unacceptable. Celebration , Happiness, Lust, Love yes , but not guilt. It’s just chocolate , it won’t make you pregnant !!
Being a ‘chocoholic’ (yes , I like to call myself that) , I can come up with a million reasons why chocolate is the solution to everything.
1. With all the endorphin it releases , it gets you high without screwing up your liver or lungs.
2. The flavanoids keep your heart healthy.
3. It’s an aphrodisiac , cheers you up instantly.
4. When you are out of ideas for buying presents . Ta- da — Chocolate.
5. Anything with chocolate in it tastes good , safest option in any menu card .
6. If you’re weight conscious, try dark chocolate.
7. It’s soul food . God gave us taste buds for a reason!
8. It even makes milk smell amazing.
9. It comes with too many options , nuts , raisins , strawberry covered, caramel, dark , marzipan , mint , cupcakes , biscuits …
10. It’s everywhere , and you cannot escape it .
The list is never-ending . Every time I eat chocolate I relate it to celebration . The fact that I can afford it and relish it in peace brings with it a sense of achievement, that I have fixed whatever went wrong in the day .
Some of the smartest people in the world wrote the quotes below. Happy chocolate eating 🙂
“Strength is the capacity to break a Hershey bar into four pieces with your bare hands – and then eat just one of the pieces.”
― Judith Viorst, Love & Guilt & The Meaning Of Life, Etc
“If there’s no chocolate in Heaven, I’m not going.”
―Jane Seabrook, Furry Logic Laugh at Life
“Flowers wilt, jewelry tarnishes, and candles burn out…but chocolate doesn’t hang around long enough to get old.”
― Sr. Cocoa Loca